i love talking about ocs. i love talking about my ocs. i love talking about ur ocs. i love talking about the ocs of someone who doesn’t know i’m talking about there ocs. I love ocs.
I think you’re cute
cute as in I wanna hear what you sound like while experiencing an orgasm
My weirdo of a Surana doesn’t get shown off very often… so say ‘Hi’!
Might want to watch yourself....
Raining demons out here.
I am a great queen, and as beloved by my people as I love them.
Would you do 001 for Frankie and Javik? :)
Of course, thanks for asking nonny!
- when or if I started shipping it: I’d always really liked the dynamic Javik had with Shep so I said to my friends “Ha ha wouldn’t it be funny if I made a Shep and played through all three games not romancing anyone just to get that Citadel scene with Javik?” And then Frankie became super developed and I got to three and oh no it all became serious and hurt my heart.
- my thoughts: I adore these two. They’re stubborn fools and neither expected to find such solace in the other and I just have a ridiculous amount of feelings over a ship that started as a joke.
- What makes me happy about them: They really ‘get’ the other. Frankie knows she’ll never really understand what it’s like for Javik - totally alone in a galaxy where the only familiar things are the reapers. But she was raised in a dangerous area and ran with a gang, the girl was born and bread for violence so she gets it, what it’s like for him to only have known violence and war. They were both forged by it and they don’t shy away from it. They’re also both willing to do whatever it takes to get stuff done and while their stubbornness can set them aparts sometimes it most often draws them together.
- What makes me sad about them: That they’re stubborn idiots who don’t admit that they actually ~love~ each other until it’s the final assault on London. And even then Javik doesn’t say it - Frankie says it then runs off to go get blown up so he has to go months with that information and the knowledge he might never get to say it back to her.
- Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other: For Frankie, she’d definitely work with Miranda. They’re the best of friends and there is definitely UST between them but it never worked out in-game. For Javik I think Liara, though I really prefer those two as stubborn bickering friends (and I really like Liara with Feron oops)
- My happily ever after for them: An apartment on the citadel where Javik writes books with Liara and Shepard trains biotic kids. They travel and stuff but for the first time both of them have a permanent home outside of a war zone.
- who is the big spoon/little spoon: I can imagine both of them getting crabby if one tried to spoon the other - they mostly sleep sprawled out with intertwined limbs and fighting over the covers. In saying that I think if either of them was to be…I think Frankie would be the big spoon.
- what is their favorite non-sexual activity: Frankie shares books with him - The Aenid at first because it’s about the founding of Rome and she’s like c’mon the Protheans are super similar don’t try and tell me they’re not. He scoffs but actually really likes it and the ideals within it are super prothean (working for the greater fate of their race / the empire) and after that she keeps sharing things, mostly things connected to ancient myths like the Odyssey and it’s another way of anchoring him to this new world that doesn’t involve war. They also fix up their weapons together, occasionally they spar together. And Frankie’s a fan of old horror films, Javik sneers at them at first but she’d get him hooked.